Sierra Uniform

HOME Forums Sierra History Sierra Uniform

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Dear Mr. Williams,

A good while back I managed to score a Sierra T-Shirt off e-bay, from an unnamed person who said the shirt was a “Refugee” from the Oakhurst facility after it went down.

The shirt is white with a small green Sierra “Half-dome” logo sown on the left breast in along with the name Sierra in the same green right next to it.

Can you remember during what time at Oakhurst this was used? I can tell it’s obviously not from the 80’s as the word “Sierra” looks more like it did from the latter days, I.E. King’s Quest 7 on.

Just very curious!

• #20596 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Sierra Uniform) Rygar,
      Does the shirt have a collar, short sleeves, and 3 buttons at the neck? I have the same one I think. I am guessing around the 94-95 time period – but that is just off the top of my head. I also have two purple shirts, that have Yosemite on them, and the Sierra logo with the “curved” “S” note sure what time period, but probably more recent than 95. I’ll have to do some research.
      -Brad

• #20597 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: re: Sierra Uniform)

Brad,

It does match the description you gave! I’d really like to have a really old one, but, alas! Where did you get yours?

Thanks for your time!

• #20598 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: re: re: Sierra Uniform)

If I remember correctly, I was able to snag them off of Ebay like you were able to. Do you remember who the seller was?

-Brad

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Sierra Uniform
Your information: