Question to Ken or Roberta reguarding King Quest VII

HOME Forums Ken Williams Questions and answers / Thanks Forum Question to Ken or Roberta reguarding King Quest VII

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Ken,

I was wondering if you could get an answer to the question it is a question that has been bothering me for many years now and every time I complete kq7 The same question pops up in my mind. Well any way enough of me blabering about it. Heres the question. At the end of kq7 does Rosella marry Edgar or does she just go home back to Daventry? (Its the good ending by the way)

If any one knew the answer to that it would be you or your lovely wife Roberta.

Thanks on any reply that you can give me.

• #25440 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Ken,

I was wondering if you could get an answer to the question it is a question that has been bothering me for many years now and every time I complete kq7 The same question pops up in my mind. Well any way enough of me blabering about it. Heres the question. At the end of kq7 does Rosella marry Edgar or does she just go home back to Daventry? (Its the good ending by the way)

If any one knew the answer to that it would be you or your wife Roberta.

Thanks on any reply that you can give me.

• #25441 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

fender_17, you do not need to post your question twice. Ken will have seen it the first time, and will make a reply if / when he is able. I am deleting your duplicate post.

Brandon Klassen ~ SierraGamers.com admin/dev team ~

• #25442 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I did ask Roberta the question.

She said she would read it again tonight, but her answer at lunch today was “How would I know?” She never continued the story, and really hasn’t thought beyond what is written.

She wanted a chance to read your question again. I’ll post back here again if her answer changes after she re-reads your question.

-Ken W

• #25443 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Here is Roberta’s response:

Rosella does not marry Edgar at the end of KQ7. She was going to go on another ‘adventure’ at another time. I do not know if Rosella was ever going to marry Edgar or not. When a story is written, very often the characters ‘write themselves.’ Until the story is written, oftentimes, I don’t exactly know how the story will end. The story of Rosella and Edgar marrying has never been written. Who knows…maybe, someday, someone will write that story.

Roberta

• #25444 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Thanks for the response That surely clears things up.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Question to Ken or Roberta reguarding King Quest VII
Your information: