PQ2 Terrorist help needed!

HOME Forums Police Quest Series PQ2 Terrorist help needed!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

In Police Quest 2 I keep on getting shot by the terrorist after I shoot him when the lady has fainted. When I died it said that my gun was not sighted (which it was) and so I adjusted it even more till it was almost completely perfect. The bullet holes were really close together and landed wherever I aimed. I went back and I still couldn’t shoot him! And it said I still had the same problem. What’s going on?? Is this some kind of sick joke!!??

• #27620 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: PQ2 Terrorist help needed!)

ummm… I’m trying to remember exactly when it happens, but at some point before this your gun gets knocked around. (I think it’s at the motel, doesn’t it get banged against the wall when you open the door?) You have to fix the sights again after this happens, and before you get on the plane.

Also when you do the sights on your gun, make sure you are bringing the poster forward and looking at it. The game will tell you (and you’ll get points, I think) when it’s sighted properly.

Otherwise, I’m not sure what to tell you…

-emily

• #27621 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Did you drink alcohol on the plane? If yes, that keeps you from being able to shoot straight.

If that’s not it, all I can think of is if something happened between arriving at the airport and getting on the plane – like, did the security guard grab your gun when you went thru the metal detector? (He does this if you don’t show your badge soon enough.) Anything else that could have knocked out the sights, that you could have avoided at the airport?

I have this strong feeling that I had this very problem, I just can’t remember the answer. It’s been 13 years since I played the game! (And alas, my hint book is long gone…)

-emily

• #27622 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Never mind I finally figured it out.

• #27623 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: re: PQ2 Terrorist help needed!)

what was the problem?

-emily

• #27624 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: re: re: PQ2 Terrorist help needed!)

Well, I had always just pressed view and if it hit where I aimed with really good accuracy I thought it was sighted. I had to type in look at target when it was up close and then told me that my gun was sighted (even though I already knew). So when it told me, I went and beat the game.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27622 in PQ2 Terrorist help needed!
Your information:

Cancel