PQ2 and PQ3 manuals

HOME Forums Police Quest Series PQ2 and PQ3 manuals

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I just bought a used copy of the PQ Collection without manuals, and I am looking for files containing manuals for PQ 2 and 3. THe links to these manuals on the Sierra Classics website (http://sierrac.free.fr)  don’t seem to be working, and replacementdocs.com is indefinitely down. If anyone has these .zip files on their pc, I would appreciate if you could post them or send them to me atjared@hireatech.net 

thanks!

• #27578 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: PQ2 and PQ3 manuals)

Hi…

I don’t have them, but will also need them at some point since my collection didn’t come with a manual.

A tip to get into PQ2 — keep filling in Jesse Bains until you get it right. One of the mug shots is his and it’ll come up eventually if you keep tyring.

-emily

• #27579 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I also can’t help you guys but I am looking I haven’t bought Police quest 2 yet but my copy of three came without a manual aswell. Sorry.

• #27580 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I have the PQ collection manual. Let me know what you need and I’ll help you out.

• #27581 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I bought a brand new sealed copy of the Police Quest Collection and it came with NO copy protection at all, just a little leaflet (it was the UK version of the collection, where apparently this did happen). Great… who’s bright idea was that???!

Thank goodness I already had most of the original docs (well, except my ‘budget release’ PQ3 left out the stupid code in the manual… was it on the cover?), but it was a real pain to get a new copy tracked down at last, then find a manufactuing mistake eons ago meant I’d got an ‘incomplete’ copy. 🙁

Cheers,
      Banjo

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27578 in PQ2 and PQ3 manuals
Your information:

Cancel