Play classic Sierra adventure games on your Game Boy Advance!!!

HOME Forums Open Discussion Play classic Sierra adventure games on your Game Boy Advance!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I was just sent an email by Brian Provinciano, creator of SCI Studio. He has now released GBAGI, the Game Boy Advance AGI Emulator! Here is how he describes it himself:

“GBAGI is a Sierra adventure game interpreter/emulator for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance. With the use of a flash cart on your GBA, you can play all your AGI games on the portable. Not only can you play Sierra’s adventure games, but also your own, and dozens of homebrew games made by other enthusiasts!”

Interestingly, this interpreter was even offered to Vivendi Universal Games, and it went as far as a scheduled meeting to discuss it. However, when Brian eventually decided to offer it to them for free, just so these games could be enjoyed on the GBA, VUG/Sierra eventually told him that they weren’t interested. Now, if that isn’t a story that will put your hopes of ever seeing these games re-released I don’t know what is!

But anyway, now you can download this software for free and test it yourself.

You must read the full story at his own website. It’s very interesting!

http://www.bripro.com/gbagi/index.php 

• #27785 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

lol, I tried it (I used an GBA emulator, because I dont have a flash link and card) and it takes some getting used to, but it’s really cool, if they had bought the idea and used it, I would’ve bought the games…

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Play classic Sierra adventure games on your Game Boy Advance!!!
Your information: