New Homepage Pictures

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Nice new picture of Roberta on the start page! As someone who’s very familiar with the Starbucks offerings (the guys at my local store say I’m fluent in Starbonics), I have to ask — what kind of coffee does she drink? 🙂 emily

• #24788 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: new picture) “I have to ask — what kind of coffee does she drink?”
      Roberta is absolutely Starbucks-addicted. They know her at the local Starbucks, and already have her drink going while she is still tying up Shelby (our dog) outside.
      “A Grande Soy Latte with Sugar-Free Vanilla”
      We’re both doing the Atkins diet (and, this drink is legal under the diet). I need it, she doesn’t – but, she is doing it too – just to make it easier on me.
      -Ken W
      PS We’re currently in Mexico. There’s a local rumor that a Starbucks might be coming. Hopefully it’s true!

• #24789 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: re: new picture) One other thought on the picture of Roberta on the website:
      I’m experimenting with different pictures on the home page. The picture of me seemed to average about 7 new registered visitors per day. The Sierra logo seemed to bomb – it looked great, but our average new users per day dropped in half. The picture of Roberta seems to be working better, but it’s too soon to say.
      Or, of course, the picture has nothing to do with daily sign-ups… I have no idea….
      -Ken W

• #24790 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: re: re: new picture)

I say leave the new picture. 🙂 Sex sells and Roberta is a very, very sexy woman! (And I mean no disrespect to ya Ken, merely complimenting how beautiful your wife is, both physically and mentally) 🙂

• #24791 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: re: re: re: new picture) I say leave the new picture. 🙂 Sex sells and Roberta is a very, very sexy woman! (And I mean no disrespect to ya Ken, merely complimenting how beautiful your wife is, both physically and mentally) 🙂

Not only does Roberta look good, that Latte is HOT!
      -Ken W
      PS Sorry … that wasn’t punny.

• #24792 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: re: re: re: re: new picture) So did the pic of Roberta up registration as predicted, Ken?
      Maybe you should do a split screen between that picture, and some of her old video game covers. One in particular comes to mind =)
      -Brad

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #24790 in New Homepage Pictures
Your information:

Cancel