Movie Ideas for Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers

HOME Forums Gabriel Knight Series Movie Ideas for Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I’m one of few Gabriel Knight fans who imagine the GK games, at least the first one, as motion pictures. However, I THINK I’m the only one who has gone as far as to not only propose a cast, but also write a detailed script for it. Yes, that’s exactly what I updated my web site with. (I think I mentioned doing this in this forum before.)

http://ugarte.sierraplanet.com 

Just go to the GK section, then the GK1 page to find the button that will take you to the GK1 movie ideas page, with cast ideas plus my script. Or you can just use the site map to get there.

I hope you enjoy it. 🙂

• #26809 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Movie Ideas for Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers) Hey, this is great. I don’t have time to read everything right now, but I am impressed. The actors you picked seem like good choices to me. I’ll read your script when I’m in RLC next week.

• #26810 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: re: Movie Ideas for Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers)

I once had a crappy little GK page, and I did the same thing. All GK fans have probably thought about it at one time or another. The most annoying thing about it is that Hollywood keeps making all these Supernatural Thriller movies and TV Shows, which are crap compared to how good a GK movie would be.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Movie Ideas for Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
Your information: