Laura Bow Fanart

HOME Forums Fan Fiction, Games & Art Laura Bow Fanart

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

SmileyHello everyone!Smiley

Colonel’s Bequest was my first computer gaming experience, and still remains one of my favorite games. So, I decided what better candidate then Laura Bow to draw. This was my first piece of artwork I used the computer for, so feel free to tell me how you think I did! And thanks to Roberta and Ken Williams for breathing magic into the computer game industry!

Brendan Timmylikesit@aol.com )

• #27106 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

SmileyHello everyone!Smiley

Colonel’s Bequest was my first computer gaming experience, and still remains one of my favorite games. So, I decided what better candidate then Laura Bow to draw. This was my first piece of artwork I used the computer for, so feel free to tell me how you think I did! And thanks to Roberta and Ken Williams for breathing magic into the computer game industry!

Laura Bow Final.GIF

• #27107 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

That’s awesome! I like the look of the art…

• #27108 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

SmileyHey Benjamin,Smiley

Thank you for responding to my picture. Sorry it took so long to respond. I am currently working on a fanart for a LucasArts game, which I wouldn’t dare post here and play sort of devil’s advocate! But, I do intend to do more Sierra inspired pieces when I get more time. Might even take requests when I get a little better at computer art, if anyone is interested and don’t mind waiting.

• #27109 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Heres a drawling of Laura Bow from Dagger of Amon Ra.
      Laura Bow

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Laura Bow Fanart
Your information: