KQ8 Mask of Eternity – Game Patches

HOME Forums Swap / Find Games KQ8 Mask of Eternity – Game Patches

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Hiya, I was wondering if anyone could please help this desperada find a good patch to download for KQ8 Mask of Eternity.  I’ve just begun re-playing this great game from ’98 and I’m currently stuck in the Hall of War after retrieving the Feather of Truth.  I’m playing from the CD I purchased at the time, which is the first version of the game.  Back then, I experienced the same game prob and was able to find and download an appropriate patch.  I’ve been thus far unsuccessful in finding such a patch now! 

I’ve been to the Sierra Planet website and clicked on the links but have been unable to find the patches from these links, nor have I been able to find any patches anywhere else on the net.  You guys on this forum might be my best hope …  I’ve marked this as high priority, well, it is for me!  🙂

Would anyone please direct me to a downloadable site, or alternatively, and maybe the bestly, if that’s a word 🙂 would you please consider emailing me the patch, emailing me the .exe file direct, to:

tracey.stephens@gmail.com

Thank you,

Tracey

🙂

• #26500 Reply
      Bill,Gildow
      Participant

I have the 1.0.0.3 sierra patch  believe it was from 2005…genuine patch for the game

• #26501 Reply
      Bill,Gildow
      Participant

if you still need it i can send it to you… patch 1.0.0.3 from sierra in feb 2003 file size approx 990kb

• #26502 Reply
      Collector,
      Participant

Or just download it from The Sierra Help Pages

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: KQ8 Mask of Eternity – Game Patches
Your information: