Jane Jensen is working on a new game!

HOME Forums Gabriel Knight Series Jane Jensen is working on a new game!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

it’s not a GK game, but considering how today’s sierra would have butchered a GK game, I have to say I’m not that disappointed.

The press release is linked below.

read the Just Adventure press release here

• #26804 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Jane Jensen is working on a new game!) Well, I think that GK3 (a “new Sierra” product, as far as I know) is an excellent game. I would love to see a GK4 using a similar interface (I thought the GK3 interface was simply ingenious), with perhaps improved graphics…
      Is there any word as to which company is Jane writing the game for, or anything about the story?

• #26805 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Jane Jensen is working on a new game!)

GK3 is the last adventure game that sierra put out. that was in 1999. they don’t seem to have any interest in doing another one…

the press release doesn’t give any info about what company she’s working with, but more information should be forthcoming!

🙂 emily

• #26806 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Jane Jensen is working on a new game!) a press release was issued today by The Adventure Company (dreamcatcher’s adventure label, who published Syberia in the US). They will be publishing the game, which is being developed by Jane’s own company.
      I can’t find the press release on the Adventure Company’s site, but you can read it at the link below.

Adventure Company press release

• #26807 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Jane Jensen is working on a new game!)

An interview with Jane (about the new game, as well as the GK series and her days at Sierra) is available at the link below.

(It’s in the latest issue of The Inventory – a zipped PDF file.)

-emily

jane jensen interview – the inventory

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Jane Jensen is working on a new game!
Your information: