Interview With Lori Ann Cole and Corey Cole

HOME Forums Quest for Glory Series Interview With Lori Ann Cole and Corey Cole

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Click on the following link.

Link: http://ugarte.sierraplanet.com(http://ugarte.sierraplanet.com) 

From there, click on “Interviews With Sierra Legends” under the Features heading. Yes, everyone, I did another interview for my site. 🙂

• #22574 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Interview With Lori Ann Cole and Corey Cole)

That is so cool Ugarte!!! I’m off to read it right away!

• #22575 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Interview With Lori Ann Cole and Corey Cole) cool ! way to go!

• #22576 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Interview With Lori Ann Cole and Corey Cole) Interesting interview, very well done.
      Lori mentioned some of the original QFG5 voice actors were replaced… I happen to own some .WAV files of the original voices.

• #22577 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: Interview With Lori Ann Cole and Corey Cole) This is cool! The Quest for Glory series has always been one of my favorites. Mixing classical role playing concepts like character generation and development, combat and the class system with classical adventure gaming (both of whose origins, namely Colossal Caves Adventure and Zork can be traced back via Dungeons and Dragons to Tolkien and folkloristic storytelling) was definitely a need for role playing games of the time that were mostly hack-and-slash and the result was a classic unrivaled to this day. It was very interesting to read about the Coles’ view on the series, game design, role playing games and what they’re up to now. Pity there’s nothing like Quest for Glory around anymore. Or like the good old Sierra Online… *SIGH*

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Interview With Lori Ann Cole and Corey Cole
Your information: