how do i contact roberta williams

HOME Forums Laura Bow Series how do i contact roberta williams

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

how do i contact roberta williams
      is it possible to email her at all?
      so many questions to ask about the greatest game ever made “colonels bequest”

• #28880 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Well posting here is a good start, since it is moderated and read by the man himself, Ken Williams. But do not be offended if you do not get a response. That is a chapter of her life that she may be too busy to discuss, what with her taking up writing and all. I hope you get in touch with her someday though!

I agree, The Colonel’s Bequest was a masterful gmae!

• #28881 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Posting here is the only way I can think of to “get a message” to Roberta.

We’re in Ireland now, where she is doing research for a book she is working on.. When she focuses on something, she REALLY focuses. When I see an interesting message, I talk her into reading it over my shoulder, but generally, she isn’t thinking any thoughts except about her current project.

Colonel’s Bequest was also one of her favorite projects.

-Ken W

• #44545 Reply
      John goetz

I’m hoping that Ken or Roberta still check this. I’m doing a documentary on the original advent on pc games from the late 80s deep into the late 90s. I’m sending out feelers where I can, and this happens to be one of them. I have a contact number at xxx-xxxx. Ken, if you’re reading this still, I would really love to get in contact with you. You shaped my childhood and I think the world needs to hear how you and Sierra basically invented interactive gaming.

• #44711 Reply
        Ken Williams
        Keymaster

Hi John — email me at: ken at cygnusentertainment.com

-Ken W

• #44709 Reply
      Ben Checola

Hello Roberta and Ken! You guys did some great stuff and it sounds like you’re working on more. I just wanted to add in my gratitude for developing these games. They brought me and my mother together in hard times. KQ pretty much taught me how to read and KQ3 is the reason I went into game development. You two are inspiring. I hope your trips inspire more of your creations. Cheers!

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: how do i contact roberta williams
Your information: