how do i contact roberta williams

HOME Forums Laura Bow Series how do i contact roberta williams

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

how do i contact roberta williams
      is it possible to email her at all?
      so many questions to ask about the greatest game ever made “colonels bequest”

• #28880 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Well posting here is a good start, since it is moderated and read by the man himself, Ken Williams. But do not be offended if you do not get a response. That is a chapter of her life that she may be too busy to discuss, what with her taking up writing and all. I hope you get in touch with her someday though!

I agree, The Colonel’s Bequest was a masterful gmae!

• #28881 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Posting here is the only way I can think of to “get a message” to Roberta.

We’re in Ireland now, where she is doing research for a book she is working on.. When she focuses on something, she REALLY focuses. When I see an interesting message, I talk her into reading it over my shoulder, but generally, she isn’t thinking any thoughts except about her current project.

Colonel’s Bequest was also one of her favorite projects.

-Ken W

• #44545 Reply
      John goetz

I’m hoping that Ken or Roberta still check this. I’m doing a documentary on the original advent on pc games from the late 80s deep into the late 90s. I’m sending out feelers where I can, and this happens to be one of them. I have a contact number at 937-499-0771. Ken, if you’re reading this still, I would really love to get in contact with you. You shaped my childhood and I think the world needs to hear how you and Sierra basically invented interactive gaming.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: how do i contact roberta williams
Your information: