help for kings quest 7 end of chapter 5

HOME Forums King’s Quest Series help for kings quest 7 end of chapter 5

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I am stuck!! I am at the place with both king otar’s. I am to change the wrong one back but every time I do I am killed by melisha!!! Any help-???

• #23048 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: help for kings quest 7 end of chapter 5) Hi, Tina!

First, make sure the wand is set to F for false then you zap the false king. It may take a while to finally click on the right one. Keep trying, you’ll get it! 🙂

Hint: The false Troll King has green eyes, and the real Troll King has purple eyes.

• #23049 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: help for kings quest 7 end of chapter 5)

Thank you very much!! I am going to go try it now. I will let you know how it turns out lol thanks again!

• #23050 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(need to know something else about kq7)

ok I had no problem after I found out that the wand had to be changed to false. ty for the help.But I need to know if my game is messed up or I need to do something else. I am now at the part out side the safe looking door, and need to get in I took the shovle and it lights up but nothing happens??? is it the game or am I doing something wrong?If I’m doing something wrong I will figure it out , but Dont want to keep trying if my game is locked up. ty again.

• #23051 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: need to know something else about kq7) I don’t think your game’s broken – just keep trying! Sounds like you’re near the very end of the game, where you’d expect the hard puzzles! ;o)

• #23052 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: need to know something else about kq7)

Thank you , I will keep trying untill I get it right 🙂

• #23053 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: need to know something else about kq7)

By the way Tina, you can post in the same thread each time, you don’t need to make a new one – which incidentally, has been moved to the “Games Chat” -> “Hints / Copy Protection” message board.

• #23054 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Are you on Chapter 6? If so you saw King Otar do it before. Just click (with the mouse and not the shovel. Although if you didn’t play Chapter 4 you need to get the flower that’s hanging outside the grate, Click the shovel on the stone and you should get it.) Left eye, right eye, nose. The safe door looks like a face, right? So the left eye would be the left button and the right eye would be the right button and the nose would be that lever in the middle.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: help for kings quest 7 end of chapter 5
Your information: