Favorite Kingdom

HOME Forums King’s Quest Series Favorite Kingdom

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Okay, what kingdom in the King’s Quest series do you like the most?

For me it’s Eldrich. I’m surprised by that since my favorite game is actually King’s Quest 6, but somehow Eldritch is a far more distinct universe even if the story behind it was not as bold. I like the Troll Kingdom and Ooga Booga, as well as Falderal, which expands on KQ6’s Isle of Wonder in a more kingdom-like setting.

• #23145 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

The Land of the Dead is pretty awesome. I can’t really choose though.

• #23146 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I liked Chessboard Land because I’ve always wanted to go past the queens and see what’s behind them. Same thing with Falderal in the alley up past the Faux Shop.

• #23147 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

What a great question! I really liked the land of Serenia in King’s Quest 5. And, the entire Land of the Green Isles in King’s Quest 6. I too would have loved to see some of those isles expanded, especially the Isle of the Mists.

• #23148 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

There was something about Llewdor that just drew me in. The desert, the ocean, the “town” area, Mannanon’s mountain. There was a lot wrapped up into one place.

• #23149 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I thought the alley behing the Faux shop was painted on. But maybe I’m mistaking that for sometihng in the Leisure Suit Larry games.

• #23150 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

You might be thinking of the LSL games.. although I can’t remember a painted scenerey in any of them. There’s a painted doorway on the side of the castle in KQ6. Maybe you were thinking of that?

• #23151 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

I just think I’m falling into this correlation: Faux Shop = Faux alley behind the shop.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Favorite Kingdom
Your information: