Corrupt Disk Trouble, King’s Quest V

HOME Forums Bugs / Tech Help Corrupt Disk Trouble, King’s Quest V

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

King’s Quest V was the first adventure game I ever played and is quite possibly one of my favorite games of all time. I recently received the 3.5″ disk version as a gift from a friend. Unfortunately, Disk 2 is corrupt. Does anybody have the files from this disk? It would be a great help.

Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Check your aol email, Greg. 🙂

Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Thank you so much, Julie. The game works perfectly!
      -Greg

Tom,Metcalf
      Participant

I am having the same issue. I found my old games at my parents house and am trying to install the full game on my computer. However, there is an issue reading Disk 2. Does anybody have the files from the disk or a *.img copy of the disk? I would really appreciate it.

Brandon,Klassen
      Participant

Hey Tom,

I’ve been trying to get support for a backup disk project here: http://sierragamers.com/aspx/blob2/blobpage.aspx?msgid=634063&bbs=Topic.418710.530202

Please post the diskette size (5.25″ or 3.5″) and the version # of the game you have (listed on the floppy labels). With that information, myself or someone else here should be able to provide a replacement disk for you.

Brandon,Klassen
      Participant

Hey Tom perfect, I have the details for what you need. LOL I didn’t mean you had to post in the other thread, I was just trying to draw some more attention to it 😉 Hmmm… I can’t seem to find an “email user” function or anything like that here… Tom, shoot me an email at klassen at hotmail dot com and I’ll get you what you need.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.