November 4, 2016 at 6:13 am #27535Pixoala,Micka_lParticipant
Hello ! I’d like to present an old-school adventure game: Asylopole (inspired by classics such as Monkey Island, Space quest, Blade runner, Sanitarium,…).
On this project, I’ve been doing almost everything (story, writing dialogs, art, music,…).
You can support the project on Kickstarter now: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/282648360/asylopole-sci-fi-adventure-game
Asylopole is a satirical old-school adventure game set in a dystopian future. You play the role of Adam Murdock, a psychiatrist working in a gigantic asylum. Get inside your patients’ heads to find out what’s gone wrong. Experience totally new universes and fight your patients’ worst nightmares…
– Large universe
– 2D hand drawn graphics, rotoscoping, stop-motion
– 90’s feeling
– Varied gameplay: exploration, puzzles, fights,…
– Rich content: quests, mini-games, network (Ultranet),…
– Adjustable difficulty
– Controllers support
– Gain EXP and increase your stats
– Eat nice Fastbouf burgers ( look at that sauce dripping down ! )
You can follow Asylopole on
Thanks for your time. 🙂