AdventureCon in Vegas?
      I know
      Al Lowe will be there.

Regards
      Jeff cowe

• #25795 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

We haven’t decided, but it is VERY unlikely. I’ll always take any excuse to go to Las Vegas, but Roberta is more practical.

As we get closer, I’ll see if there is a way to workaround some conflicts we have.

-Ken W

• #25796 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

But it won’t be AdventureCon without the Williamseses!!
      Can’t you convince her to be impractical just this *once*? 🙂

-Tom.

• #25797 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Keep us posted Ken.  I would try my best to make it up to see you guys if you end up going.

• #25798 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

AdventureCon ended up being posponed until 2008 so it seems no one will be attending this year.

• #25799 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

The next one (2008) is tentatively supposed to be in Las Vegas correct? I thought I had saw a flyer somewhere.  That is driveable for me as I am in CA.

• #25800 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

They had originally moved it to Atlantic City before scrapping it for 2007.  If they do end up doing it, it may end up there instead of LV.

• #25801 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Hey guys, sorry to bring this back after almost a year, but it appears as though planning is underway for the 2008 rendition of AdventureCon (Now going under the name Adventure Gaming Expo – http://adventuregamingexpo.malinche.net/ ).  I know the list of attendees looks promising, and I will be flying in from Canada for the event.  Ken & Roberta: you sure you can’t drop in even to say hi?  Is anyone else planning on attending?

-Tyson Cote

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: AdventureCon in Vegas
Your information: