A link design to this site for uploading or pasting into a fan site

HOME Forums SierraGamers Website A link design to this site for uploading or pasting into a fan site

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

Hi Ken,

On Ugarte’s forum, in the interviews folder, under Robert Holmes, I am the main conspirator of having the interview executed. I am Robert The BEAR “HerrBearen” Beatty. I’ve been a faithful member of Sierra’s GK Forum for 5 years, as well as a number of other Adventure Gaming forums. I’ve just spent a couple of hours going over this site for any kind of a graphic design link or pic with the site name and addie… not only for my Unofficial GK/Classic Rock fan pages/sites(msn, Netscape)… but, for piqueing the interest of others by posting a link/pic in other forums outside of the Adventure circle. I’ve been hanging around a while at Top-Greetings.com posting captions to rediculous pictures that have been posted. I’ve gained a new group of on-line friends, whom I’ve been telling about these past 6 years of internet experience and my gaming history since the 1960’s. I haven’t seen anything here that says, “To link us with your site… copy and paste HTML/JPEG/GIF/Flash”. I’m wondering if there was a reason or if you might want to have one made for this site or if there is a link ready for copying.

On the other, I need to ask about your current thought about this new demise of Sierra by VUG. I’ve already posted at Sierra’s GK forum your December 3, 2003 email on the change of hands to CUC and your thoughts about that transaction. I’m also well known to Randy Sluganski and Jane Jensen Holmes, considered by them to be The #1 GK Fan. Perhaps an interview to be worked out with you and posted in well known sites. (Ugarte’s, Jane’s, JA, Sierra Planet… etc.) If you so desire, I could even create a logo for linking fan sites to your site. Let me know.

Your faithfully, Robert The BEAR Beatty (o:3

• #21689 Reply
      Unknown,Unknown
      Participant

(re: A link design to this site for uploading or pasting into a fan site)

You raise a good point. It would be nice to have a “SierraGamers.com” logo that fan sites / adventure game sites could use as a graphic to link here. I know Ken has graphics / layout guys already working on stuff around here, but there’s no reason you can’t go ahead and try something out if you’d like.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: A link design to this site for uploading or pasting into a fan site
Your information: