3D Ultra Pinball Installation Error

HOME Forums Bugs / Tech Help 3D Ultra Pinball Installation Error

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dianne,-
      Participant

Each time I try to install either 3D Ultra Pinball, 3D Pinball Creep Night (my fav), or 3d Ultra Pinball Lost Continent, I get this irritating error come up right at the beginning:
      “SETUP caused a General Protection Fault in module SETUP.EXE at 0001:15D7. Choose close. SETUP will close.”
      What does that mean?  I have XP service pack 3, running an LCD screen, 1Ghz processor, and 1G of RAM.  I know my computer isn’t the latest or greatest around, and I have also repeatedly tried to use the Program Compatibility Wizard with no luck whatsoever.
      HELPPPPPPPPPP!!! I used to really enjoy playing those games, as it helped me to unwind. What is going haywire, and how can it be fixed?

• #24300 Reply
      Tawmis,
      Participant

I’d recommend going to:

http://www.sierrahelp.com/forums

Collector there may have the solution for you!

• #24301 Reply
      Dianne,-
      Participant

Dear Tawmis

Thank you EVER EVER EVER so much for that posting about the link.  I tried to register to login to thank The Collector myself, but I got the security question wrong about what Sierra is best known for.  All I know is that the Sierra games are great for mentally escaping the rat race for a few hours and a wonderful way to unwind (ermm … that wasn’t the answer that programme wanted LOL!).

I see that you are a Message Board Moderator in that site, if I’m not asking too much, could you please pass on my deepest gratitude to The Collector and let him know that his file is running smoothly with no problems or queries.  I would have posted earlier, but I have been having a ball playing the game until the very early hours of the morning hehehehe.

Keep up the good work!!!

• #24302 Reply
      Tawmis,
      Participant

I will indeed pass the good word. If you would like to register on the forum (the questions change), please let me know your desired user name and I will generate a temp password for you and message it to you! We’d love to have you there! But yes, in the mean time, I shall make Collector aware of this wonderful news!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: 3D Ultra Pinball Installation Error
Your information: