Reply To: how do i contact roberta williams

HOME Forums Laura Bow Series how do i contact roberta williams Reply To: how do i contact roberta williams

Severyan

Good Day, Ken and Roberta!
First, I would like to express my gratitude for your works. One my first games was King’s Quest VIII: Mask of Eternity. Now, from what I know, the reception of the game was not the best, but for me it is one of the most memorable experiences of gaming. I still consider it my favourite game even 20 years later from when I first played it.
I am hoping to possibly get in touch with the owners of the IP, because… Well, I would like to remake the game (at least, the first level). From what I understand about the legal side of things, even with the way I intend to approach it, there’s a great chance I will get a Cease and Decist. But to make sure and to clear things up, I decided to get in touch with the creators, and if that does not help, perhaps you can point me in the right direction.
I have almost given up on the idea, since I am aware of the consequences I might face, if I go forward with the project, but I am unwilling to give up before exhausting all my options.
I will highly appreciate any correspondence on the matter!

Kind Regards,
Severyan.