Reply To: does anybody have any old computer magazines they loved reading

HOME Forums Open Discussion does anybody have any old computer magazines they loved reading Reply To: does anybody have any old computer magazines they loved reading

Unknown,Unknown
Participant

(re: does anybody have any old computer magazines they loved reading) I’ve never really read a lot of magazines, period. I bought the occasional issue of PC Gamer to play the CD demos. These days, the one magazine I always buy is Cinefex, a special effects magazine of high quality… it’s almost more of a “journal” if you want to get technical about definitions.
Incidentally I’m now on the lookout for any magazines with Sierra-related advertisements or articles in them. Brad’s got the Interaction stuff well under control, so I am, from time to time, picking up some of the more miscellaneous material. I’ve actually got a whole stack of Compute magazines, and I found a few small Sierra-related things in them (and a few other interesting things too). But, I’m looking to get rid of the rest. So if you or your best friend is interested in them, let me know. Or if anyone else is interested in them. As you say, great games and hardware history stuff in some of those magazines.