Reply To: Email: You fell off KENNY BOY!! YOU FELL OFF!!! (Continued from 12-08-2003)

HOME Forums Ken Williams Questions and answers / Thanks Forum Email: You fell off KENNY BOY!! YOU FELL OFF!!! (Continued from 12-08-2003) Reply To: Email: You fell off KENNY BOY!! YOU FELL OFF!!! (Continued from 12-08-2003)

Thank you very much for explaining what had happened, I did not claim to know every detail or every fact of the matter, but I just wanted to give an honest objective response from a die hard Sierra fan.  I give Sierra a lot of credit in my logic development and both my brother and I who is a lawyer, think we wouldn’t have been in the top percentile of the LSAT if it wasn’t for Sierra’s games.

I’m especially fond of this paragraph:
“It is a huge disappointment for me that Sierra died. Actually, Sierra
didn’t die, it was murdered. We had tremendous momentum, and a system in
place, that I thought would keep the company going forever. It
shouldn’t have been possible that the company would be so poorly
managed. It was a horrible turn of events, and should have been
avoidable.”

Thank you for that, and I agree Sierra was murdered, but you have to admit, you were its first line of defense.  I really can’t say how well you protected Sierra, but the bottom line is, it died in your hands, but it also was created by your hands, so I hope you understand and appreciate how much I care about you and the old company.  I’m just a non compromising kind of guy that feels like he would never let something like what happened to Sierra happen to anything I created.  I hope to see you get back into gaming software and revolutionize it again like you did about 30 years ago.