Reply To: Were any Sierra Movies ever proposed?

HOME Forums Ken Williams Questions and answers / Thanks Forum Were any Sierra Movies ever proposed? Reply To: Were any Sierra Movies ever proposed?

Unknown,Unknown
Participant

(Sierra Intellectual Properties)

It’s great to see that people are excited about the idea of making films in the Sierra worlds. I too am getting into filmmaking, and the idea of making a movie revolving around the story and characters of King’s Quest 3, and numerous other games is really exciting.

Perhaps as the fans get older, and move into positions of opportunity as filmmakers, such films may be made, and hopefully made well!

Of course, it would be fantastic just to see more games made that live up to the great values and inspiration that grew out of the original games.

Here’s hoping!

The Sierra games were certainly the inspiration for my working towards a position in the computer game industry. I’ve been working in the industry for 3 years now, and I can see why it is so difficult to create truly great games, both because of the difficulty of such a task on it’s own, and then the added difficulties of the business and marketing things that come afterwards.

A big thank you and congratulations must go out to Sierra for their amazing achievements through the 80’s and 90’s.

– Murray Lorden