Reply To: Were any Sierra Movies ever proposed?

HOME Forums Ken Williams Questions and answers / Thanks Forum Were any Sierra Movies ever proposed? Reply To: Were any Sierra Movies ever proposed?

Unknown,Unknown
Participant

(Rights to Quest for Glory Series)

Dear Ken and Roberta,

I can’t say how great it is to be able to finally have a chance to tell you how much of an impact your games have had on my life, not only as a gamer, but just as a person. I literally grew up on Sierra Online games. The first games I ever purchased were Conquest of Camelot and Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire for $15.00 of my own hard earned cash, earned by mowing lawns when I was 11 years old back in 1990. Now I am 24 years old, I have a degree in Film Making from the University of Maryland, and QFG II is still my favorite adventure game ever. I played all the Quest Series Games, and I still remember the surge of excitement I felt the first time I would install a new Sierra game onto my parents PC.

Anyway, I have thought for years that the original Hero’s Quest would make a great movie, and I was wondering who owned the rights to that material, if it was you guys or Vivendi Universal, the Two Guys from Andromeda or the Wizards at W.I.T. Any info you guys could send along the way would be great. Once again, thank you for all the years of solid gaming excitement.

Adam