Reply To: Hello Ken. Many korean pc gamers want to know about you & Roberta’s recent conditions.

HOME Forums Ken Williams Questions and answers / Thanks Forum Hello Ken. Many korean pc gamers want to know about you & Roberta’s recent conditions. Reply To: Hello Ken. Many korean pc gamers want to know about you & Roberta’s recent conditions.

Unknown,Unknown
Participant

(re: Hello Ken. Many korean pc gamers want to know about you & Roberta’s recent conditions.) I don’t want to get overloaded with answering questions, but am always willing to answer any questions anyone sends to me.

With respect to Roberta: She isn’t very “computer-centric”. Most of her days are spent playing with her dogs, reading or working out. She only checks her email at most once per week. She accused me the other day of being hopelessly addicted to the internet, and spending WAY too much time at my computer. I suspect she is right… I’ve tried to get her to look at this site, but haven’t been successful thus far.

My current hope is to get her to take the site more seriously, and to have her help me with the “design”. The user interface could be a LOT better, but it’s tough for me to see where looking at things through my “programmers eyes”. Programmers are always notoriously bad at design. If you ever see this site looking one million percent better (and, actually easy to use), you’ll know I was able to get Roberta to see still and help me.

-Ken W