Reply To: Serious problem in Torin’s Passage

HOME Forums Bugs / Tech Help Serious problem in Torin’s Passage Reply To: Serious problem in Torin’s Passage

Unknown,Unknown
Participant

The two error messages that I have received while trying to save, load, start an new game ect. are: -The classic message from Windows: “This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shudown”
In the details there are information about the values in the registers, the memory contends in position CS:EIP, the contends stored in the stack and the message: “Sierrawh caused a general protection fault in module at 0000:00030950″. -Message for Sierrawh: “We’re sorry, you have encountered an internal game error. Please restart your
game and restore a saved game. If you have continued problems, please report the following information to Sierra Technical Support:
Error 47: Not an object: $4
Script 64999/$48d”. The code number after the dollar character (“$”) in line “Error 47…” is different in each message. For the same ruined saved game sometimes I get the first error message (from Windows) and sometimes I get the second one. Can someone help me solve this problem?
Thank you for any help.
Sot Mihos