Reply To: Sierra CD games with manual-check copy protection

HOME Forums Sierra History Sierra CD games with manual-check copy protection Reply To: Sierra CD games with manual-check copy protection

Unknown,Unknown
Participant

There’s surely a bunch of us here including myself who have enough of Sierra’s games or at least enough knowledge or records to answer your question in full – however, I guess that most, like myself, are just too lazy to do it. It’s not exactly the most exciting question for us collectors to dig around and work out. Eventually there’s going to be a huge Sierra database online resource with all this type of information in it, making it super easy to find the answer to your question and many others. Developing this system takes time though, and that’s why we haven’t really mentioned it much because we don’t want people hassling us about it every few months, especially when we have to spread our resources over all of the various archival projects we’re working on. Just thought you’d want to know why none of us are making too much of an effort for you on this one.