(re: re: re: Kinko’s scanning) Basically there is nothing stopping me from starting to scan them right now, I guess I am just waiting for Ken to say yea or nea on the budget for an external company. Ken when did you think you would be back home again?
I should be back in Seattle on Oct 22nd, and will look then to see what I have.
On the budget side: I’ll kick in up to $2,000 on the project – which doesn’t need repaid. Do we have someone who is interested in “marketing” the CDs at a reasonable cost – so that the rest of us can count on being able to obtain them?. I don’t think we’ll sell a lot of them – but it wouldn’t surprise me if we move a few hundred over the next year or two.