Sierra_Forums_Full.jpg

Would you like to be notified when new forum topics or posts are made?
The Colonel's Bequest-Poster
Here's two scans of the poster that came with the game; one large and one smaller. The back of the poster (not scanned as of yet) has the copy-protection information for the game, which you read by using the magnifying glass also included.
smaller ver.)
large)

(re: re: The Colonel's Bequest-Poster)

Fixed the Laura Bow 'game-extras' post. And, thanks, I'm glad you like the stuff I'm uploading. I did the first one to see how this works here, and now I'm having fun!

(re: The Colonel's Bequest-Poster)

Thanks to everyone else who is posting stuff. Elsa, this is great stuff, thanks so much! The poster is really cool, and you're doing a nice job scanning this stuff too, the large version is really appreciated! However, somehow my image got into your game extras post, so I guess you'll have to delete it and upload yours again, and Ken, you've got another bug ;)

Here's two scans of the poster that came with the game; one large and one smaller. The back of the poster (not scanned as of yet) has the copy-protection information for the game, which you read by using the magnifying glass also included.
smaller ver.)
large)

STAY CONNECTED

#sierragamers #sierraonline #pointandclick

Contact site admin here